Fix for bricked 920's after reset. Flash Process defined inside!

2015kendolo

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
I have my lumia 920 with black screen, the OS is running and have tried hard reset, flashed but all in vain. What's the final solution. Bought from eBay.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

bernics

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have similar problem: I updated my 920 to Windows Phone 10 but I must downgrade to 8.1 because the SIM access doesn't work.
I used Windows Phone Recovery Tool (on Windows 10) but it stopped on firmware updated process.
My phone are bricked (I see only a black screen and 'QHSUSB_DLOAD' device if I connected).

Have you similar problems?
Is Nokia Care Suite the solution for this issue?

Regards,
Gabor

unlucky-irk

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have similar problem: I updated my 920 to Windows Phone 10 but I must downgrade to 8.1 because the SIM access doesn't work.
I used Windows Phone Recovery Tool (on Windows 10) but it stopped on firmware updated process.
My phone are bricked (I see only a black screen and 'QHSUSB_DLOAD' device if I connected).

Have you similar problems?
Is Nokia Care Suite the solution for this issue?

Regards,
Gabor

I have a similar problem.
Then, he wanted to downgrade the version from 10 to 8.1 because it is too raw,
* now the system is defined as the phone QHSUSB_DLOAD - when chucking volume - and power = no vibration.

bernics

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Yes, similar to me.
Nokia Care Suite can't access to phone in firmware upgrade mode (blank screen), I see only the QHSUSB_DLOAD device, I tried remove the battery but phone stayd in firmware upgrade mode.
Tomorrow I went to Budapest's Nokia Care service. :/

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone, I updated my Lumia 920 from Movistar Chile, to Windows 10 for phone but I must downgrade to 8.1 because the SIM access doesn't work. So I flash with a diferent ROM, an indian CV with the DENIM update, and it Works almost perfect, except for I have no Access to 4G now, to fixit I’m going to flash it with one of those rom, please, help me choose, I want 4G LTE again and DENIM update.
059R4H6: RM-821_ROW_DeveloperDevice_VAR251040_Black_v2_Black
059Q5D0 RM-821 GLOBAL CYAN SWAP

Ken Peffley

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
hello, i was in the systems. and now it has a box around certain items. start up menu, reminders etc. It wont allow me to restart either. I tried to re-start phone, still the same. I did soft-restart, still the same. Its a nokia lumia 920 (white). I cant remember what tools I was using and because I cant swipe anymore and cant get to system tools either. please please HELP. you can email me at kennyplay at comcast dot net or call me at six one zero 9 1 four 69 one four. thanks

unlucky-irk

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
By TiMSiNl:

I found solution of this problem: forum.xda-developers. com/windows-phone-8/development/help-programmer-unbrick-jtag-t3082592/post60115488?nocache=1#post60115488

For Russian Guys, I translated this information: 4pda. ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=638520&view=findpost&p=39843530

Me:
Works for me. Restored my bricked Lumia 920. Was completely dead in QHSUSB_LOAD mode.

pass11

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Capture.jpg
Brother, you seem to have the answers. Help Please. the screen shot shows what's popping up for me when I open NavifirmPlus. Which is nothing. Any directions you can give is greatly appreciated.

cic2807

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi

I have installed windows 10 insider on my Lumia 920. After two days i've tried to downgrade to windows 8.1. But during the software installation, my phone is bricked; red screen with nokia logo.
WDRT and NokiaCare suit can't see the phone.

What should i do?

edit: it's alive :)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria