Lumia 535 Updates will there ever be a fix?

thljcl

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: Many Lumia 535 owners complaining!

One point to note. There are those who are satisfied with this model of phone, like myself. We don’t complain and don’t usually post on forum. Only those with problems bother to post, do you not think so? I came here only to find out more about Windows Phone, out of curiosity mainly. Personally, I may not spend much time to praise the things in my life; but may definitely complain about them if things go wrong.

thljcl

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: Many Lumia 535 owners complaining!

It’s basically the same team that made the phones. It’s just that they are now become part of Microsoft. Yes, Microsoft is a software company, based on revenue; not because of expertise.

Justin_wp

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
ROMANIA - Microsoft Lumia 535 Neverlock

Hello! Today I connected my phone ‘'Lumia 535’' to your PC via ‘'Lumia Recovery Software Tool 5.0.6’' and I was amazed I got a new update software version: 02060.00000.15053.24003 OS: 9651.14234 of 02.February.2015 that somewhat solved the problem with your touch!

Last edited:

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Trying to update my Lumia 535, updated file size showing 1.65Gb which is taking much time on my slow internet connection.

Taking forever here.
Heavy server load most likely.

Capture2.JPG

Update edit:
Sorry to report I'm not seeing an initial difference with the touchscreen here after installing this.
Screen touches are still a bit unpredictable on certain tasks.
Seems intermittent as of right now.

Hoping perhaps the phone needs time to settle in.

Last edited:

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I have the same firmware on a new LTA CV variant I bought today, touch using multi touch test is actually working fine. In fact I played some games and overall its a quite nice phone. The weird part is, Microsoft Camera is no longer listed in the apps list though it can be opened from the camera shortcut

Shan Ali Khan

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I have the same firmware on a new LTA CV variant I bought today, touch using multi touch test is actually working fine. In fact I played some games and overall its a quite nice phone. The weird part is, Microsoft Camera is no longer listed in the apps list though it can be opened from the camera shortcut

how much fingers its working fine with ?

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
The weird part is, Microsoft Camera is no longer listed in the apps list though it can be opened from the camera shortcut

This is weird.
Only way I can see to get to the default camera is asking Cortana to open it.
Then it opens under "camera settings" otherwise it's not anywhere that I can see.

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
You can go settings and set one of your 4 shortcut options to camera, Lumia 535 has alot of bugs and defects I hope they release a decent update quick

Jhoni Iverson

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Having the same problem here, SUPER annoying, the quality control team at Microsoft sucks BIG time, how can they miss such defect? Come on Microsoft you can do better than this! this is your first smartphone ever with Microsoft label on it! Such a BIG fail!! So disappointed!!

vishal308

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
It's very difficult to use my Lumia 535 when I connect it to my music system using 3.5 mm jack. The touch creates such a big problem . Can't change the song or forward it easily. Forget you can unlock the phone and use it. Its a big headache

Jhoni Iverson

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
ROMANIA - Microsoft Lumia 535 Neverlock

Hello! Today I connected my phone ?'Lumia 535?' to your PC via ?'Lumia Recovery Software Tool 5.0.6?' and I was amazed I got a new update software version: 02060.00000.15053.24003 OS: 9651.14234 of 02.February.2015 that somewhat solved the problem with your touch!

I did this last night and the touch screen issue is now gone!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucasmorth