Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

bobandted

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Is there an issue getting the cyan update? Many people on this thread comment on the fact that some of their phones simple do not get the update. I myself do not get the update and i have a carrier free 1020. Hmmmm, makes me wonder if there is some kind of software update problem going on?

CB Stuart

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Ahem Verizon! I want cyan pls, on my icon. How long has it been dive we first learned about cyan? Months! Who is tired of waiting for the update? I am. I have been told many dates that I would have it by, and they are all in the past. Can anyone tell me when my icon on Verizon running dp will get cyan? And when any of you in the same situation get cyan, pls say so.

Tinkerdog

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
For those who still check back here......... Verizon is still keeping the Win 8.1 update and Cyan to themselves........... NO UPDATE and nothing but Crickets chirping from their support and management..... probably won't see the update, if ever, until AFTER Thanksgiving, to allow them ample time to milk the Windows 8.1 update on their NEW PHONES for all it's worth......... once sells slow down on the NEW Windows Phones, THEN they will feel magnanimous and send the updates out....... But BOY will they have poisoned the relationship they have with a bunch of their customers.......... releasing an update weeks to Months after ATT released theirs gives the impression they either don't care or grossly incompetent handling the update.........

mjperry51

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
For those who still check back here......... Verizon is still keeping the Win 8.1 update and Cyan to themselves........... NO UPDATE and nothing but Crickets chirping from their support and management..... probably won't see the update, if ever, until AFTER Thanksgiving, to allow them ample time to milk the Windows 8.1 update on their NEW PHONES for all it's worth......... once sells slow down on the NEW Windows Phones, THEN they will feel magnanimous and send the updates out....... But BOY will they have poisoned the relationship they have with a bunch of their customers.......... releasing an update weeks to Months after ATT released theirs gives the impression they either don't care or grossly incompetent handling the update.........
Is this an editorial opinion or do you have a connection to real information??

TheDams

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
Still waiting for news from T-Mo (I own a Lumia 521)... I tried every way I could (stores, online chat, e-mail, etc.), still the same lame answer "as for now, the last up-to-date software version is 8.0"... :angry: duh !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963