Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcciren

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
I own a small business and use windows (Surface Pro 3)/windows phone(Lumia830) as the corner stone of running my business. Many have prompted me to make the move to Apple but W10 works so well for me. I'd love to move to the next generation of capabilities with Continuum and winning the 950XL would enable me to quieten my nay-sayer cohorts once and for all!

Otto Gould

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
I want this device cause It the only way to get windows 10 mobile. My old HTC and Nokia won't run windows 10 mobile. I would use it PROUDLY and show up my friends using those other phones

judah modeste

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
As a broke artist i can't afford another phone maybe by the end of the year or next. I know the 950XL is an awesome phone tho my 620 is nowhere out the door tho I had to replace the screen twice which equals the touch sensitivity no longer works well since it's the original digitizer i can still get by. I can't play games and typing is hell.......OK now i really want that phone......please :)

Mr Pepe

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Good Luck to every one... best of lucks to me. In case I win I will proudly show it off, retire with honors my L930 and go back taking pictures (exp memory) and showing them off with continuum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963