Operation #MobileEquality: Let's Convince Companies to Bring Apps to Windows Phone

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
It was nice to get a little shout out today for the #MobileEquality movement on WPCentral, ne? Paul briefly mentioned it at the bottom of his article about getting more games to Windows Phone (which oddly didn't mention the #SaveXboxWP thread at all, but at least MobileEquality got recognition).

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
It was nice to get a little shout out today for the #MobileEquality movement on WPCentral, ne? Paul briefly mentioned it at the bottom of his article about getting more games to Windows Phone (which oddly didn't mention the #SaveXboxWP thread at all, but at least MobileEquality got recognition).

That may be because that movement has been kind of stagnant lately, but yes, the shout out was pretty cool, plus the comment section was full of people talking about it.

I think a few people in the comments of that article mentioned #savexboxwp

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
It also helps to spam websites by just visiting them using your WP. Many websites keep statistics on what type of device, OS, and browser visit them.

radmanvr

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Sweet, just made a few tweets one @warcraft for their chat app, one @steam_games for their chat app and one @statefarm for their mobile app

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
So I'm not sure what HootSuite is, but they're verified and have got 5.7 million followers, so I guess they're pretty important. Anyways, they're coming out with an app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria