Operation #MobileEquality: Let's Convince Companies to Bring Apps to Windows Phone

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Unstoppablekem, I'll ask them, BUT I would first like to announce that #mobileequality has got Flappy birds on board with WP.

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Unstoppablekem, I'll ask them, BUT I would first like to announce that #mobileequality has got Flappy birds on board with WP.

that would be incredible! I want to help in any way with this. I will follow this twitter account for now.

Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Can we hit up Tapingo?
it's a food ordering app that all my friends use but I can't get in on because they suck and won't reply to WP requests.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Any new updates?

Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk

in one day? Not much really. Its Saturday (and also the day before the Superbowl) so I imagine most devs aren't active. We're in talks to bring Clash of Clans to WP, but the talks are only in the first stages.

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
in one day? Not much really. Its Saturday (and also the day before the Superbowl) so I imagine most devs aren't active. We're in talks to bring Clash of Clans to WP, but the talks are only in the first stages.

That is incredible, I wonder how your guys are able to make such quick progress. I did not realize it was the day before the superbowl, good point to realize.

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I did include it:)

When you search for hashtags on Twitter, at the top of the results there is a "Top" tweets and "All" tweets option. People searching for #MobileEquality tweets to re-tweet, make sure you click "All" or you'll miss quite a few tweets.

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
@Jas00555 I tried to contact Rockstar 2 weeks(before operation mobile equality) to implement MOGA controller support for GTA San Andreas, and was redirected to an email where I basically got zero assurance of MOGA controller support coming to WP8. The android version of GTA San Andreas has MOGA Controller Support, I would be glad if you could shoot a tweet to Rockstar about this. Thanks

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
@Jas00555 I tried to contact Rockstar 2 weeks(before operation mobile equality) to implement MOGA controller support for GTA San Andreas, and was redirected to an email where I basically got zero assurance of MOGA controller support coming to WP8. The android version of GTA San Andreas has MOGA Controller Support, I would be glad if you could shoot a tweet to Rockstar about this. Thanks

While you're at it, tell them they missed a huge opportunity by not including Xbox support in the game. What a disappointment that was. #SaveXboxWP <3 #MobileEquality

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Alright guys, I've got a long-term plan. What I'm wanting to do is gather a large, active following from just firing shots in all directions, then once the audience is big enough, we all blast one company at a time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanDoggi